The Electronics Tray provides a convenient way to mount electronics and equipment in a 4″ Series Watertight Enclosure. The Electronics Tray consists of three flat ABS plastic parts and several anodized aluminum spacers to hold it together. It rigidly mounts to the enclosure’s Flange Seal and stay fixed even when the tube is removed from the enclosure.
The front panel has mounting holes for the Camera Tilt System for easy use with any camera and dome.
The Electronics Tray also includes slots for routing wires from one side of the board to the other and for cable ties to keep your wiring organized. The tray optionally comes with four terminal blocks that make it easy to connect power and motor wires.
Mounting locations for:
- Up to 6 x Basic 30A ESCs
- 1 x 3DR PixHawk Autopilot
- 1 x BlueRobotics Fathom-X/S/E Tether Interface Boards
- 1 x Raspberry Pi 3 (or 2) or BeagleBone Black
- 1 x Blue Robotics Camera Tilt System
- 2 x 8-Circuit Barrier Block
- 2 x 9-Circuit Eurostyle Terminal Strip
Contents (Tray Only)
- 1 x Tray (ABS)
- 1 x Front Bulkhead (ABS)
- 1 x Rear Bulkhead (ABS)
- 4 x Short Hex Standoffs
- 2 x Long Hex Standoff
- 4 x Standoff Screws
- 4 x Computer Mounting Screws
- 4 x Computer Mounting Standoffs
- 10 x Small Zip Ties (Cable Routing)
- 3 x ESC Zip Ties